RATES & PRICING FAQs
Here is everything you need to know about how I price my services.
No, every project quote is value-based. You’re investing in a finished product which provides value to your business, not paying for the time spent producing it – more experience brings more knowledge and efficiency to create better results for you.
My rates also include these sweet benefits of working with a freelancer over an agency or in-house department:
- PERSONAL SERVICE: You work directly with me and you’ll never be just a number the line.
- VALUE FOR MONEY: I don’t have huge fixed costs associated with maintaining a studio – you’re simply paying for my skills & expertise.
- FLEXIBILITY: If you need something in a hurry or outside of regular business hours, there’s a good chance I can deliver.
- FRESH IDEAS: I draw inspiration from real-life experiences, places and people… giving me the freedom to be creative and open-minded. The kick I get out of living life on my terms means I’m in a good headspace to do my best work, for you!
- SATISFACTION: I bring a decade of industry experience to the table, so I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn’t. It’s never finished until we’re both 100% satisfied.
- Web development packages start at $2400, but are quoted based on scope. Click here for more info
- Logo packages start at $480, and vary depending on the style & inclusions.
- Print/digital design packages vary depending on requirements but to give you an idea, a DL flyer starts at $160, an A4 poster starts at $200 and a standard website banner starts at $80.
If your focus is on minimum cost (rather than exceptional results), you’re in the wrong place. Clients who choose to work with me believe they are investing in a high-quality, functional end product which will provide true value to their businesses. View my work
- Click here to express your interest and I’ll send you a quick questionnaire to fill out. This helps me better understand your business, your objectives, and what I can do to help you reach them.
- If it sounds like we’re a good fit, I will schedule a meeting or call with you to discuss your specific project needs in more detail and address any questions that you (or I) may have.
- I’ll send over a formal proposal and contract for the project along with a deposit invoice.
- You sign the contract, pay the deposit and secure your place in my calendar so we can get started.
There will be a timeline in the proposal, with agreed deadlines for both you and me. I will regularly keep you informed of where I’m at and what I need from you to keep moving forward.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to review the work and provide feedback. You are investing in my expertise so I will give you my best guidance and advice but I will also respect your final decisions whatever they may be. If, at any stage, you’re not happy with the direction the work is taking and we can’t find a way to resolve it, you’ll pay me in full for everything I’ve produced until that point and cancel the contract.
Once the final product is delivered and we are both happy, I’ll send over the invoice for the remaining balance and ask you to complete a five-question feedback survey.
I live in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast (close to Brisbane), but I work with clients all over the world.
Every project includes one or two rounds of edits (defined in the contract). If we have nailed the objectives well enough at the start of the project, there shouldn’t be any need for revisions but of course sometimes it takes a few rounds to get it right.
If you need additional edits, there will be a project-based fee for additional work. This fee helps to ensure we’re both on the same page from the start of the project to avoid unnecessary repeated work.
Yes! I work with a very reliable trade printer so I can offer discounted rates on professional quality printing with delivery anywhere in Australia. However, if you prefer to arrange this yourself I will supply the final files in the required format.
Yes! I work with a professional, high-performance Australian web host and offer a fully managed service with several inclusions (including a free domain name, unlimited storage, backups and more), so you don’t have to deal with any of the technical stuff. Ask me for more info.
Sure. Your invoice will have a link that allows you to pay online with a credit card. Electronic transfers are also welcome, bank details will be on the invoice.
This depends on my schedule so the sooner we can start the conversation, the better. The minute I receive your deposit, it secures your spot in my calendar and I’ll be able to tell you exactly how long things will take please let me know if you have a deadline as early as possible and I will let you know if it is achievable.
If you need me RIGHT NOW: I’ll move you to the top of my to-do list, but a 25% priority fee will be added to your invoice.
Feel free to ask any unanswered questions here.